Opening an Account at Co-op Bank is easy!
For Grenadian nationals, simply provide us with one piece of valid identification. Identification for a national must be issued in Grenada, if not two pieces of identification are required.
For non-nationals, we require two pieces of valid identification. All copies of identification must be clear and in color.
- National Insurance Scheme (NIS) Card - preferred
- Driver’s license
- Voter’s identification card
- National identification card
- Social security card
- Drivers license and other valid identification
- Recent utility bills
- Credit Card statements or other bank statements
- Financial/bank statements for the past year, for self employed persons
- Salary slips or job letter for employed persons
- Evidence of payroll deposit on account along with verbal confirmation by customer
Please note that a Banker’s reference letter is required for non-nationals.
Complete our Personal Application Form to start the application process with us.
If sent from overseas, all signatures affixed to application forms or signature cards and copies of identification must be authorized by a Notary Public.
3. Minimum Opening Balance
Click here to learn more about our Deposit Accounts Features
Click here for the checklist.