The Honey Bees Junior Savings Account provides an opportunity for children to learn and develop saving habits from a tender age.
- Children should come in with a birth certificate accompanied by a parent/guardian to open an account. This account is designed specifically for children from birth to age eighteen (18).
- You can open an account with a minimum of $10
- We give you a gift of $10 when opening the account
- Access to a Visa ® International Debit Card (IDC) is made available when the account holder turns eighteen (18)
- A passbook is presented to the account owner to record transactions