>>> IMPORTANT UPDATES <<<
April 7, 2020: Important Update – Closure Status and Available Services
March 31, 2020: Co-op Bank is offering financial support
March 30, 2020: Important Updates on Branch Closures & Available Services
March 25, 2020: Changes in Banking Operations
Effective Wednesday March 25, 2020, Co-op Bank will implement the following measures in an effort to enforce social distancing protocols:
- Operating hours will be changed to 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Monday to Friday.
- To enforce the minimum distance of six feet between persons, we will limit the number of customers entering the bank during operating hours.
- Bill payments will only be accepted via our eBanking platform (online and mobile banking). We will no longer accept bill payments over the counter.
These changes are necessary for the protection of our valued customers and staff and to minimize the risk of contracting and/or spreading COVID-19.
We continue to encourage you to use the alternative channels available to conduct business with us.
March 27, 2020
BROKERAGE & INVESTMENTS SERVICES remain available. Read more here.
MORE CARE, LESS FEAR
Your health and well-being are what matter most
Co-op Bank has been closely monitoring developments surrounding the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have heightened our alert in light of the national address on the subject by The Right Hon. Dr. Keith Mitchell, Prime Minister of Grenada, on Friday March 13, 2020.
Steps we’re taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
Members of the Grenada Bankers Association (GBA) continue to work collaboratively to ensure the safety of staff and customers.
We strongly encourage you to carry out all the hygiene practices advocated by the Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization (WHO) to minimize the risk of contracting and/or spreading this virus.
Our CONNEX ATM services, eBanking platform (online and mobile banking) and Visa International Debit Cards are available for your convenience. These channels help to minimize unnecessary social contact and lower the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
Consequently, we encourage you to adopt and/or intensify the following practices:
- Limit your visits to branches to conduct transactions – use the Bank’s eBanking platforms as much as possible to perform transactions such as check account balances, utility bill payments, credit card payments, transfers between accounts, third party payments, and other banking facilities.
- Make use of the conveniently located CONNEX ATMs, which will be regularly sanitized for your safety.
- Corporate/Business clients are encouraged to sign up for or make use of night depository and merchant services.
- Reduce the use of cash and cheques by using the Visa International Debit Card and/or credit cards at retailers and other merchant outlets.
- If you must visit one of our branches, avoid contact with surfaces and practice social distancing by not hugging, shaking hands or engaging in close contact with persons. While there, once available, please use available hand sanitizers for your convenience and safety.
If you are experiencing symptoms of the virus, you are advised to avoid visiting any bank and to seek immediate medical attention: Use the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 Helpline at 45VIRUS (458-4787) or 53VIRUS (538-4787) for assistance.
During the upcoming days, Co-op Bank will continue to devote all necessary resources to help ensure your personal safety. We will share any important developments with you about how we plan to operate safely and effectively.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There are a few different ways to get your banking done, based on what’s easiest for you.
- Bank online. You can use eBanking to check your balance, pay utility bills and make transfers and credit card payments at your convenience.
- Use any CONNEX ATM island-wide. Our network of CONNEX ATMs is available if you need to withdraw cash, make a deposit or check your account balance.