Executive Manager, Information Technology
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Posting Date: December 9, 2021
- Expiry Date:
- Experience: Minimum of four (4) years’ experience
- Education: Master’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
Responsible for collaborating effectively with Senior Leadership and Management Team members to define, articulate, and champion the information technology and cyber security drivers necessary to achieve the Bank’s business objectives and strategic goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report writing
- Maintain current knowledge of all company policies, procedures, products and services
- Undertake other relevant assignments for the benefit and development of GCBL
- Provide leadership and guidance on information systems infrastructure management, network and telecommunications, and service management that enables the Bank to meet its business objectives.
- Facilitates an IT Steering Committee meeting on a regular cadence.
- Contribute to general business planning regarding information technology and systems required to maintain/improve the Bank’s operations, competitiveness, and meeting customer expectations.
- Provide effective reporting, data analytics, and actionable processes for the Bank’s data goals.
- Spearhead the selection of IT applications to meet the Bank’s current and future needs.
- Act as primary liaison and key relationship manager and escalation point between hardware, software, and managed services vendors.
- Assess, recommend, and oversee all vendors and agreements for computing, telecommunications, IT services, CORE processing, and equipment.
- Maintain appropriate service levels and processes to ensure that department goals and milestones are met.
- Provide leadership and planning for IT Bank staff as well as 3rd party service providers to ensure effective Service Level Agreements and benchmarks are achieved.
- Identify products and services that will assist the Bank with technology research, implementation, and management issues.
- Manage the Information Technology budget and ensure that purchases and contracted services align with business objectives and the strategic vision.
- Monitor the Bank’s technology infrastructure performance and upgrades.
- Oversee implementations, repairs, and upgrades of all electronic and communications equipment. Maintain all asset tracking information regarding the Bank’s technology platforms.
- Diagnose and recover from system failures/errors; and maintain and test IT disaster and pandemic plans; and provide appropriate feedback and gap analysis regarding business continuity.
- Co-ordinate ECCB, Auditors, and 3rd party regulatory examinations in the Information Technology area.
- Continually review the CIS and NIST frameworks.
- Maintain the security of all Bank equipment and data processing information.
- Ensure confidentiality and reliability of data and information.
- Perform any additional duties as required or requested.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strategic Planning skills
- Team Building skills
- Analytical skills
- Co-ordinating skills
- Project Management skills
- Emotional Intelligence skills
- Human Resource Development/Coaching skills
- Negotiating skills
- Proficiency in Banking Technology and understanding of industry trends and best-of-breed cloud, security, and hypervisor solutions.
- Exceptional Team building and collaboration skills.
- Effective time management and ability to meet deadlines and perform at high levels.
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
- Leading and active industry certification such as CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC.
- At least 5 -7 years proven experience in Information Technology leadership, preferably in banking or financial services.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Applications must be addressed to the Executive Manager, Human Resources and must reach her via email: [email protected] on or before Monday, December 20, 2021.
Nicola Philip (Ms.)
EXECUTIVE MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
Get updates on our products, promos, events and more!