Information Security Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Posting Date: July 10, 2021
- Expiry Date: Friday, July 23, 2021
- Experience: Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Information Technology or related field
- Education: BSc. in Computer Science or related field, CISSP, CEH or CISM certification
Grenada Co-operative Bank Limited invites suitable applications for the position of Information Security Manager
- Core Function:
This position is responsible for providing vision, oversight and management of the Bank’s IT physical and cyber security policies, procedures, and practices. The Information Security Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Bank and its subcontractors implement industry best practice policies, procedures and security measures that address physical security, cyber security, data privacy and protection, as well as compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications/requirements:
- in Computer Science or related field
- Industry Security Certification such as a valid and current CISSP, CEH or CISM certification
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Information Technology or related field
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Persons must possess the ability to:
- Analyse user needs and establish policies and procedures for modifying the Bank’s information systems. Participate in planning for future Bank information needs.
- Prepare operational reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Develop and maintain the Bank’s strategic security program and plan, taking into consideration business and legal requirements, risk (likelihood and impact), and criticality.
- Manage vendors providing technology services to the Bank, including managed security services, infrastructure engineering, operations, desktop support, and software development.
- Develop, maintain and enforce the Bank’s Information Security Policy and supporting policies
- Ensure technology solutions adhere to best practices and meet security requirements, including all contracts and customized software development solutions.
- Provide guidance and make recommendations to the Bank’s management with regards to the security characteristics (i.e., advantages and disadvantages) of various technologies and business practices.
- Ensure contracts with third-party contain appropriate security language, including data privacy and protection language required by law. Develop, maintain and manage a third-party security assessment program for key vendor relationships and third-party providers.
- Administrate the bank’s Security Awareness Program and end user training.
- Review and update Bank technology policies to reflect current and leading security measures.
- Ensure CIS Framework is adhered by the Bank.
- Plan, purchase, and implement security related hardware and software.
- Ensure that matters of security are reported to relevant parties.
- Conduct the bank’s IT Risk Assessment exercise.
- Manage the security component of the IT helpdesk inclusive of incident routing, monitoring and resolution and reporting.
The incumbent must also possess the following skills:
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy, including use of MS Office, Internet, troubleshooting of software, hardware and networking
- Strategic Planning skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Information Security
- System Administration
- Strategic Technology Planning
- Emerging Technologies
- Leadership Skills
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested and suitably qualified persons must address applications to:
The Executive Manager, Human Resources
Grenada Co-operative Bank Limited
“Information Security Manager”
Applications can be forwarded to the Bank via email: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is Friday, July 23, 2021.
Get updates on our products, promos, events and more!