- Employment Type: Full Time
- Posting Date: June 8, 2021
- Expiry Date: Friday, June 19, 2021
- Experience: A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in planning and managing marketing programmes
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
Grenada Co-operative Bank Limited invites suitable applications for the position of Marketing Officer
This position is responsible for effectively administering the Bank’s Marketing initiatives to successfully target, capture and capitalize on various lucrative market segments.
Applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in planning and managing marketing programmes
Persons must possess the ability to:
- Plan, design, recommend, and spearhead the execution of all approved mass marketing campaign initiatives of the Bank.
- Sensitize staff at the Retail Banking about their responsibilities regarding marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with advertising agencies for the development of marketing materials.
- Visit Retail Banking Units (RBUs) periodically to assess whether brand standards are adhered to and aligned with the Bank’s corporate image.
- Conduct periodic site visits at bank sponsored community projects to ensure it meets accepted brand standards.
- Assist with customer education initiatives of all Strategic Business Units.
- Co-ordinate and execute bank sponsored and scheduled community activities.
- Manage bank’s digital marketing platforms (e.g. website/social media) to ensure content is accurate and in adherence with brand standards.
- Promote products and services and drive customer engagements.
- Create and promote alternative channels to improve product accessibility and service solutions.
- Prepare media releases and other public relations communications for the Bank
- Coordinate and conduct periodic market research, surveys, and activities for strategic decision making
- Negotiate sponsorships with stakeholders according to the bank’s key community pillars, and coordinate with recipients to arrange branding.
- Co-ordinate with service providers for marketing related activities
The incumbent must also possess the following skills:
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strategic Planning skills
- Communication skills
- Social media and visual marketing skills
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Presentation skills
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested and suitably qualified persons must address applications to:
The Executive Manager, Human Resources
Grenada Co-operative Bank Limited
Applications can be forwarded to the Bank via email: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is Friday, June 19, 2021.
Get updates on our products, promos, events and more!