WEALTH MANAGEMENT & FINANCIAL SERVICES OFFICER
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Posting Date: January 10, 2022
- Expiry Date: January 24, 2022
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or Accounting or Professional Accounting Accreditation – Intermediate Level
This job is responsible for supporting the Executive Manager, Wealth Management and Financial Services in achieving the Department’s objectives in accordance with the Bank’s strategic vision, mission, and values.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote a customer-centric culture
- Facilitate resolution of customer queries and complaints within the Bank’s standards.
- Interview prospective clients, ensuring:
- full disclosure and understanding of customer needs
- transactions are consistent with customers’ investment objectives and risk profile
- Prepare periodic reports on the performance of the brokerage operations to assist in decision making
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing of trading activities, auctions, customer requests and transactions within regulatory, policy requirements and best practice standards.
- Develop and prepare investment articles, market reviews, performance analysis, newsletters, and other literature in support of the Department’s sales and education objectives.
- Implement strategies and coordinate an effective business development approach to increase client database in the local, regional and international markets.
- Conduct presentations, marketing initiatives and courtesy visits to encourage market development, achieve sales targets and solidify relationships
- Timely preparation of regulatory and reconciliation reports.
- Conduct sales, marketing, and administration of the foreign exchange trading service
- Perform administration and management of:
- custodial trust services
- paying agent arrangements
- other financial solutions under the charge of the Unit
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements as stipulated ECSE, ECSRC and ECCSD rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of the Bank’s policies, procedures, products, and services particularly as it relates to Wealth Management operations, Know Your Customer, and AML/CFT; and ensuring continuous compliance.
- Keep up to date with market conditions and developments.
- Undertake other duties that are consistent in achieving the objectives of the position and assigned by the principal.
- Any other duties assigned from time-to-time.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Selling and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Numeracy skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Risk management skills
- Computer Skills – including ECSE trading platform
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or Accounting or Professional Accounting Accreditation – Intermediate Level
- Eastern Caribbean Securities Market (ECSM) Certification
DEADLINE FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: Applications must be addressed to the Senior Manager, Human Resources on or before Monday January 24, 2022, via email: [email protected]
Get updates on our products, promos, events and more!