Opening an account at Co-op Bank is easy!
For Grenadian Nationals, simply provide us with one piece of valid identification. Identification for a national must be issued in Grenada, if not two pieces of identification are required.
For Non-Nationals, we require two pieces of valid identification. All copies of Identification must be clear; blurred or illegible copies will not be accepted. Bankers reference letter is required for non-nationals.
- National Insurance Scheme (NIS) Card
- Driver’s license
- Any state approved ID that contain a photograph and date of birth.
- Drivers license and other valid identification
- Recent utility bills
- Credit Card statements or other bank statements
- Financial/bank statements for the past year, for self employed persons
- Salary slips or job letter for the employed
- Evidence of payroll deposit on account along with verbal confirmation by customer.
Complete our Personal Application Form to start the application process with us.
Please note that your signature (s) must be notarized by an authorized Notary Public whenever you send instructions or applications to the Bank.
All signatures affixed to application forms or signature cards and copies of Ids must be authorized by a Notary Public (if sent from overseas).
3. Minimum Opening Balance
Click here to learn more about our Deposit Accounts Features