- Visitors to our web site will remain anonymous. We do not collect personal identifying information about visitors to our site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Our servers collect standard non-identifying information about visits to our site such as date and time visited and IP address. This information is used to compile standard statistics on site usage.
- If you have provided identifying information via e-mail (such as name and address), the information will only be used to communicate with you to handle your request. It is not sold or transferred to other parties.
- If you communicate with The Grenada Co-operative Bank Limited using e-mail, your communications will not be secure unless you use our secure e-mail system from our web site. Communications sent over the Internet via e-mail without going through our web site will not be encrypted and should not be treated as a secure method of communication. If you contact The Grenada Co-operative Bank Limited via e-mail and do not use our web site, you should not send information such as your pass code, National Insurance Number, account number or similar information. The Grenada Co-operative Bank Limited will not be liable to you for any damages you suffer if a third party obtains information you transmit to us via e-mail if it does not originate through our secure web site.
- Information CollectionWe collect and retain only information that is reasonably necessary or useful in providing a financial service to you. We may obtain this information from you on applications for loans or other accounts, information we receive from third parties such as credit bureaus and other consumer reporting agencies, and your history of transactions with us.
- Information Use and DisclosureWe do not sell or share account or personal information to outside companies that are not affiliated with The Grenada Co-operative Bank Ltd. for any purpose.The only time we share information with any third party is when they are providing you a service through our bank. When we use a third party provider for a service, we insist, through a written contract, that they adhere to the same privacy principles as The Grenada Co-operative Bank Ltd. They are not allowed to use this information for any purpose other than the intended service.In the event a law, court order or other judicial or administrative process requires us to provide information to a government authority or party to a private lawsuit, we will provide the information that we, in good faith, believe is required to comply with the law, order or other process. We may also have to disclose certain information in court documents if we have to bring legal action against you, for example, to collect a debt you owe us.
If you close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
- Information Confidentiality and SecurityWe safeguard information according to established security standards and procedures. We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to maintain your accounts or otherwise meet your needs. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards of the highest “professional” standards.
- Accuracy of Customer InformationWe strive to keep your information accurate and current. If you ever find that the information we have is incomplete or inaccurate, please contact us by phone, email or letter. We will take prompt action to make the appropriate corrections.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our web site.