Get total control of your account with a Co-op Bank debit card
Co-op Bank International Debit Card
With the Co-op Bank Visa® International Debit Card (IDC) you will continue to enjoy access to the full range of services you have grown accustomed to – cash withdrawals, balance transfers, inquiries, deposits, bill payments, etc. You also have access to your account through the CONNEX networks of ATMs.
New Chip Cards
Everyday payments made easy
Simple, quick and secure payments. Pay using contactless feature.
Access your money anytime
24/7 access at ATMs
- You can withdraw cash from any ATM or at any financial institution where the Visa® and Plus® marks are displayed
- 25+ CONNEX ATMs available across the island including Carriacou
Cards are accepted
anywhere in the world
- Access your account at all CONNEX branded ATMs
- Enjoy safety and flexibility with cashless Point of Purchase transactions at a wide range of merchants locally and internationally as well as online shopping
- You have access to your account anywhere in the world!
Safe and Secure
wherever you go
- Daily limit at the ATM of EC $2,500
- Daily limit on Point of Sale (POS) transactions of EC $5,000
- Card Verification Number (CVC)
- Four-digit security PIN for chip transactions
- Added protection with Verified by Visa®
Make payments online or at any point of sale device locally, or internationally
- Convenience and flexibility with Point of Sale devices
- Point of sale use in-store and online, even for daily bank transactions and bill payments
- No wait times with point of sale transactions and bill payments
- Look for the CONNEX© logo at merchants anywhere locally
- Advanced Security
PIN authorization of all Point of Sale purchases is now possible. For added protection: (1) Secure your PIN (2) Sign up for the free Verified by Visa® service which helps to make online purchases more secure. Swipe and sign payment is also possible at merchants who have not yet updated their system.
- Tap & Go to Pay!
Contactless technology means your card may not have to leave your hand at some Points of Sale because now you can do rapid tap and go transactions.