Co-op Bank International Debit Card
With the Co-op Bank Visa® International Debit Card (IDC) you will continue to enjoy access to the full range of services you have grown accustomed to – cash withdrawals, balance transfers, inquiries, deposits, bill payments, etc. You also have access to your account through the CONNEX network of ATMs.
Access your money anytime
24/7 access at ATMs
- You can withdraw cash from any ATM or at any financial institution where the Visa® and Plus® marks are displayed
- 25+ CONNEX ATMs available across island including Carriacou
Cards are accepted
anywhere in the world
- Access your account at all CONNEX branded ATMs
- Enjoy safety and flexibility with cashless Point of Purchase transactions at a wide range of merchants locally and internationally as well as online shopping.
- You have access to your account anywhere in the world!
Safe and Secure
wherever you go
- Daily limit at the ATM of EC $5,000
- Daily limit on Point of Sale (POS) transactions of EC $10,000
- Card Verification Number (CVC)
- Four digit security PIN for chip transactions
Hassle free payments
Make payments online or at any point of sale device locally, or internationally
- Convenience and flexibility with Point of Sale devices
- Point of sale use in-store and online, even for daily bank transactions and bill payments
- No wait-times with point of sale transactions and bill payments
- Look for the CONNEX© logo at merchants anywhere locally.
Register for eBanking
Click the button below to apply for eBankingRegister