If you have a cell phone but do not have access to data, you can still enjoy the convenience of banking from your phone. Text banking gives you immediate access to your accounts via text (SMS) messages on your phone by sending quick and easy text commands to 2667 (COOP).
Please check with your wireless carrier if you aren't sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.
Register for eBanking
Ready for more convenience and speed? Apply for eBanking by completing our application form, then visiting any Retail Banking Unit (branch) to complete registration.
The power of text banking
Manage your money and account on the go. It's swift, simple and secure.
Stay on top of your bills wherever you are. Pay utilities and other merchants, and review your payment history to make sure you are up to date.
Make payments to friends
Make secure payment to friends and family easily, once they also have eBanking.
Transfer money between accounts
Transferring funds between your accounts at Co-op Bank is a swift and simple.
Get text or email notifications about what’s going on with your accounts. Choose and customize your alerts so you get just the information you want.
View account balances and statements
Stay on top of your account from the comfort of your home. Review transaction history, monitor your balance, or download statements.
Avoid the line by requesting services like wire transfers, cheque books, stop payments, etc.
Text Banking Commands
BALS: States the balance on your savings account
BALC: States the balance on your chequing account
HISTS: Gives the history on your savings account
HISTC: Gives the history on your chequing account
PAY: Pay a bill
GIVE: Transfer to a ‘buddy’
TSF: Transfer between accounts
HELP: Generates a list of all text commands
Apply for eBanking from overseas
If you live outside of Grenada, you are welcome to apply for eBanking by following these simple steps:
- Complete the Application Form and agree to our Terms & Conditions
- Have the completed forms notarized by a Notary Public
- Scan and email your completed and notarized forms to email@example.com.
- If you plan on traveling to Grenada soon you can also book an appointment online.
You can contact a Co-op Bank representative by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1 (473) 440-2111.
Download our eBanking Manual
Learn more about the features and functions of our eBanking products
The (SMS) text channel can be used as follows:
1. Save the text banking phone number (or short code) in your address book. The number is 2667 or COOP. If you are overseas, depending on your service provider, you can send text messages to: 1 (473) 407-2667 for FLOW or 1 (473) 415-2667 for Digicel.
2. Send the text commands to the short code 2667, using SMS or text, to start banking.
If you forget the text commands, simply text HELP to the short code 2667 and all text commands will be provided.